Monday, June 23, 2008

In second day



I am very happy to visit this English and computer course, because last year I learnt a lot. Mirka and Ivka were very sympathetic and good example for me.

My English developed, I speak much better butI still make mistakes.

We work in two groups A and B, and change computer lessons and English lessons.

This year, our group was a little bit different, because we were from three countries, but from Hungary we were only two participants. Our pension was comfortable. The restaurant where we had lunch and dinner is very popular in Cadca.

I am very happy what I learnt about google. I understood Mirka's explanation very well. Google is an important tool for us. If we have an event we send only a link for participants and they can receive all information from internet.

I enjoy our English lessons. It would be great if I could find similar teacher as Ivka in Győr.

Atmosphere of Underground was very nice. A good idea was to take tea and coffee in underground, during coffe break we had to move a little bit.

No comments: